- Free Wifi
- Luxury Hot Tub
- Log Burning Stove with unlimited free logs
- Underfloor Heating
Welcome to our latest luxury accommodation - The Glenshee Treehouse
Surrounded by centuries old Scots Pines, The Treehouse offers luxury accommodation for 2 adults in an architect designed octagonal building in a secluded location on the hillside. View our latest drone footage of the Glenshee Treehouse
Built on an elevated platform, The Treehouse offers breathtaking views of the Glenshee mountains, Cairngorms National Park and Mount Blair with all the latest mod-cons for that specicial break, honeymoon or mini-moon.
As with all our other cottages The Treehouse has its own private Hot Tub, a beautiful designer woodburner and free wifi.
Access to The Treehouse is via a secret archway and bridge through the trees.
Setting a new standard in self-catering accommodation, The Treehouse is on similar lines to a luxury hotel suite -perfect for a romantic get away or just simply to get 'away from it all' and chill out in a stunning location with:
Large open plan bedroom/living area including:
- Super-king size bed below a vaulted ceiling and glass pyramid rooflight allowing you to lie in bed and star-gaze
- Woodburning stove
- Large floor to ceiling windows to 3 sides with stunning views
- Patio doors opening onto a wraparound deck which floats high above the hillside with steps down to your own secluded hillside hot tub
- Seating area with swivel armchairs allowing you to position the chairs to make the most of the views from all directions
- Quality TV, satelite freeview & DVD player
- Dining area
- Free wifi
The separate luxury bathroom has:
- Freestanding bath with strategically placed windows to allow you to enjoy hillside views whilst taking a soak
- Walk in rainfall shower
- 'His & Hers' wash basins
A separate luxury kitchen with:
- Wine chiller
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Quality oven & hob
- American style fridge freezer
Sorry pets and children are not allowed in the Glenshee Treehouse but are very much welcomed at our 3 other cottages.
Short breaks accepted, minimum stay 2 nights, unless only 1 night is available, and then a single night stay will be considered.
Probably the best holiday cottage we have stayed in! We will return soon.
“What a beautiful holiday cottage! Dalnoid exceeded all our expectations”
“We often book self-catering accommodation in Britain, this is easily one of the nicest we have ever stayed in”
“What a lovely surprise – the nicest self-catering cottage we have ever stayed in”
“First class accommodation and beautiful scenery – we couldn’t ask for more”
“Nicest self catering cottage we have ever stayed in and beautiful scenery”
“Sue, you must be fed up with people writing lovely things but they are all true!”
“Fantastic holiday cottage in wonderful surroundings –superb break!
“No need for pictures on the wall, just open the curtains”
“Thank you – truly lovely, lovely house and lovely view, just right for de-stressing!”
“What a lovely peaceful place, never had such a well equipped cottage before”
“What can we say – fantastic, we will be back!”
“Top class cottage, every detail really thought through”