- Hot Tub
- Rainfall Shower
- Designer Bathroom
- Wrap around deck
Welcome to our latest luxury accommodation - The Glenshee Treehouses
**2nd Treehouse Now Available**
The Glenshee Treehouses, in Perthshire Scotland are 2 luxury properties, designed specifically for couples to relax and enjoy. These architect-designed, 'octagonal' treehouses are each set in their own secluded hillside position, with fantastic panoramic mountain views, private hot-tubs and wood-burning stoves.
Surrounded by centuries old Scots Pine Trees, The Scots Pine Treehouse is accessed via a secret archway and bridge through the trees. The interior consists of a large open space with a super king-size bed under a pyramid roof-light, a wood burning stove, lounge area with Freeview TV and DVD, dining area and fully equipped kitchen - all with stunning mountain views through 180o floor to ceiling windows. The separate luxury bathroom has a freestanding bath, walk-in rainfall shower and hillside views. The kitchen is fully equipped including a fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, washer/dryer and breakfast bar, Outside is a decked area with a hot tub looking out towards the Cairngorm mountains.
The Silver Birch Treehouse is accessed down a fairy-light lit track between silver birch and hazel trees, leading to the Treehouse bridge. Similar in layout and facilities to the Scots Pine Treehouse, but with some fun additions, including a bathroom bubble wall and extended decking area. The private hot-tub is accessed via a spiral staircase from the deck, through an arched hedge-way, into a secluded spot to enjoy the amazing views.
Setting a new standard in self-catering accommodation, The Treehouses are on similar lines to a luxury hotel suite -perfect for a romantic get away or just simply to get 'away from it all' and chill out in a stunning location with:
Large open plan bedroom/living area including:
- Super-king size bed below a vaulted ceiling and glass pyramid rooflight allowing you to lie in bed and star-gaze
- Woodburning stove
- Large floor to ceiling windows to 3 sides with stunning views
- Patio doors opening onto a wraparound deck which floats high above the hillside with steps down to your own secluded hillside hot tub
- Seating area allowing you to position the chairs to make the most of the views from all directions
- Quality TV, satellite freeview & DVD player
- Dining area
- Free wifi
The separate luxury bathroom has:
- Freestanding bath with strategically placed windows to allow you to enjoy hillside views whilst taking a soak
- Walk in rainfall shower
- 'His & Hers' wash basins
A separate luxury kitchen with:
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Quality oven & hob
- Fridge freezer
Sorry pets and children are not allowed in the Glenshee Treehouses but are very much welcomed at our 3 other cottages.
Short breaks accepted, minimum stay 2 nights, unless only 1 night is available, and then a single night stay will be considered.